Saturday, June 19, 2010

My first time with PuffyLab...Rocks!!!

I had to doodle something after chatting with someone special yesterday night. But after reading what he approached to me yesterday, I wish I could really have a cup of puffy clouds in the wad, but really, who am I to help myself with such natural elements? Aiks….anyways, maybe I can get a free puff cake from someone after this posting…who know? Haha…        
Erm…when talk about puffy….In America, if any mention of Puffy, there will obviously bring the popular rapper, Puff Daddy to the mind of people. In Japan, Puffy might means the two young girls singer, Ami and Yum. But how about in Malaysia? what do you first think about puffy in your mind? Puff Cake? or a cup of Puffy Cloud like me? Now, I can tell you that there is a company named Puffy Lab which grouped by some young guys who burning with righteous ardor with the mission to sell awesome tees.    
This is their official’s logo. Actually I tried to upload the bigger and clearer picture, however, since I cant reached HIM, so just I direct copy from their blog. SWT....Erm.. the first sight I viewed this, just I asked HIM why logo with a puff cake..and what does the mean of puffy they put as the name..But I think maybe I was asking the wrong person, because he is always not a perfect speaker…hehe
Puffy Lab’s "launch tees" rocks!! They are empowered by a lot of designers.      
Now, Puffy Lab was just launched their website. For those who sign up as the member, their will get the chance to get a FREE launch tee which worth RM45 oh!! Beside,in order to celebrate the launch of Puffy Lab officially, they are giving out more than 100 free awesome launch tees to who ever helps telling Puffy Lab to others.
  • 15 invites, get u you a Awesome Red launch tee.
  • 50 invites, get you a Ocean Blue launch tee, VIP status for 6 months and 5%
    discount on each item.
  • 250 invites, get you a Ocean Blue launch tee, SVIP status for 6 months and 10%
    discount
  • And for who become the top referrer on the Leaderboard, he/she will be given 1 extra first selling tee and SVIP status for six months.
    So, what you still waiting for? Hurry Up go and sign up as Puffy Lab's member and you might get a chance to enjoy all the superior advantages there...To know more about Puffy Lab, you can go check out at their official website : http://puffylab.com/ or their blog: http://blog.puffylab.com/      
    * Finally, thanks to Puffy Lab, because I was given the chance to check out my first time English post in my blog...hehe ^^

    3 comments:

    V said...

    Awwww, puffy <3

    【✿艾丝特】 said...

    Miss V, let's go for a high tea with puff cake..keke...

    V said...

    lets do it one day babe